frankd wrote:
> Thanks CParker for the changes and also implementing my proposals to
> expose the MusicIP Artist and Music Genre filters to the general device
> settings menu similar to the MusicIP Filter filter... :-)
> One more request, in particular using the material gui which has not all
> functionalities of the general gui: would it be possible to add a switch
> for "Don't Stop the Music" (settings per player) to implement the
> sugarcube on off switch which is only accessible in the very
> sophisticated original webgui???
> Maybe MHerger can help????
> Cheers

The Material skin seems to be hard coded from what I saw quickly in the
code.  It doesn't seem to respect the standard
Slim::Web::Pages->addPageLinks functions then all plugins that have line
items announce.  If so it would appear but then I don't know the impact
of that which might be like an explosion in a paint factory.

For the DSTM, what additional functionality would that add?  SCube has
had Dynamic Queuing since 2010 which will only queue a track if there is
no next track in the playlist and release 5.01 will now ignore Spotify
and all the previous streaming services I think were already covered.

In terms of multi-genre I have no idea tbh.  I have one genre per album
(idv2.3 tags) which works well enough for my 30k library.  I never
listen to music other than via SCube/MusicIP apart from the occasional
full album, so I don't really know how well it works or the caveats

www.spicefly.com - ** Spicefly SugarCube ** - A hassle free acoustic
journey through your music library using MusicIP.  Plus the finest
MusicIP installation guides, enhanced MIP Interface and SpyGlass MIP the
Windows Automated MusicIP Headless Installer.