Ok - I have been streaming using Spotty to my SB Touch, with the default
buffer size selected using the EDO applet.

This time when it happened, LMS v8.0 generated the following:
thread 'main' panicked at 'called `Result::unwrap()` on an `Err` value:
Custom { kind: Other, error: StringError("bytes remaining on stream")
}', src/libcore/result.rs:997:5
note: Run with `RUST_BACKTRACE=1` environment variable to display a
backtrace.

I hit the "Next Track" button and continued on.

*Living Room:* SB Touch + DIY PSU > CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU >
VRX.1 cables > Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp + XPA-DR2 amp > Blue Jeans
cables > B&W 804 speakers
*Laptop:* System76 Galago + Ubuntu 16.04 + Squeezelite/gmrender +
Material Skin > Emotiva Little Ego DAC > Senn HD 650 headphones
*Phone:* Pixel 3a Phone + BubbleUPnP + Kiwi/Material > Bluetooth > Bose
SoundLink Revolve
*Server:* Puget Systems Serenity + Ubuntu 18.04 + LMS 8.0
*Music:* Personal FLAC, Radio Paradise FLAC, Qobuz, Spotify