rgdawson wrote:
> Wow, tested OK, so I submitted to store last night before going to bed.
> This time publishing went very fast.

This time was waaaay quicker. So maybe it's just the MS (Store) servers
that have an unbalanced workload. And/or the Store is the balancing
part.

rgdawson wrote:
> I discovered a new feature of Windows 10 (introduced in 1709).
>
> While testing AutoStart, I noticed when I rebooted my machine, that
> Squeezelite-x started up and began playing BEFORE I actually logged
> myself back in.  What the heck, I thought, how did that happen.  It
> turns out, there is a windows setting, that enables automatic sign-in on
> restart.  This is controlled via Windows Settings as shown below.
>
> 29317
>
> R Greg Dawson

:) That was the first thing I noticed in 1709. We had weird hair back
then.

QLMS 8.0.0@2.10.02 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.28 dedicated to me. :D /
QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4