dolodobendan wrote:
> SLX 2.5.9 was just installed via the MS Store.

That one took FOR-EV-ER.  I discovered that I can publish something
called "flighted packages".  This allows me to publish a version and
specify who gets it.  So I can publish a version that only I can get and
that is useful for testing stuff through the store before it goes
public.  I tried this with a 64-bit version just to make sure it all
would work before going public with that.  These flighted versions get
published in less than an hour.

The regular store version is published to all MS Store markets and
jurisdictions, like 241 markets.  I wonder if that impacts the time that
it takes.

As always thank for the report.

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X