edwin2006 wrote:
> Would be nice to use volume keys to control SB player since my working
> place is running on vmware so the keys are now controlling the host
> instead of the working place. By making it optional everyone can make a
> suitable choice for himself.
I just proved to myself that I can register a hotkey with a modifier,
like Ctrl-VOLUME_UP or Ctrl-VOLUME-DOWN.  This might be a good approach.
I need to experiment with it and get the right volume increments and
and see how auto repeat works.  Like try incrementing volume by 10 with
no auto-repeat versus increment by 1 and allow auto repeat.  There is
some lag to sending volume commands to the server, so autorepeat may get
to far ahead to be of any real use.  But I think we'll have an approach
that does not complicate the settings, nor will get in the way.

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X