rgdawson wrote:
> I just proved to myself that I can register a hotkey with a modifier,
> like Ctrl-VOLUME_UP or Ctrl-VOLUME-DOWN.  This might be a good approach.
> I need to experiment with it and get the right volume increments and
> and see how auto repeat works.  Like try incrementing volume by 10 with
> no auto-repeat versus increment by 1 and allow auto repeat.  There is
> some lag to sending volume commands to the server, so autorepeat may get
> to far ahead to be of any real use.  But I think we'll have an approach
> that does not complicate the settings, nor will get in the way.
>
> R Greg DawsonWould be very nice!

*SqueezeBoxes:* 1x Transporter (Living room) 1x SB2 (shed), 1x Radio
(Kitchen), 1x Boom (Dining room), 1x piCorePlayer (jacuzzi), 1x
piCorePlayer (Garden) 1x OSMC + Squeezelite (Movie room), 1x Touch
(Study 2), few spare unit's
*Server:* LMS on Pi3 7.9.1. on PcP 3.21
*Network:* AVM Fritzbox, Netgear Smart Switch 24p, 3x Ubiquity