Hi

This is my first post on the forum even though I have been a squeezebox
user for many years. I would like to thank Michael and all the other
contributors for making a great product even better over the years.
Material skin in particular has transformed the experience.

Can I suggest a feature that I would use frequently. If the search
function could be moved from the main menu to the top bar of the browse
tab it would be much easier to access. If, say, you have a list of
random albums you could look for something related without losing your
random list by going back to the main menu.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk