mherger wrote:
> >> Something about your system must be configured to speak German. If
> the
> >> mix of languages is only in Material, then there must be something
> about
> >> Material which doesn't handle those settings properly.
> >
> > But the text for the Qobuz menus comes from LMS - all Material does
> is
> > make a JSONRPC/SlimBrowse call to get the listing. Not sure how
> Material
> > can affect the language here??
>
> I said "IF the mix is only in Material", but haven't seen confirmation
> of that yet. I'd like to know whether the player UI was fine, the
> default web UI, mobile apps etc. And what component in the reporter's
> system was still talking German.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Hmmh. The forums notification doesn't work properly.

I think I mentioned that ONLY the Qobuz plugin/app talks german.
To be seen as soon as I dive down into the Qobuz submenu.
The rest of MS remains english.

E.g. Qobuz submenu structure shows "Suchen" "Stilrichungen" "Klassik"
....asf.

:::'  my audioblog  - latest series: RaspBerry PI - \"The Audio Engine\"
' (http://soundcheck-audio.blogspot.com):::