mherger wrote:
> > A feature wish for lastmix. Would it be possible to let "Don't stop
> the
> > music/lastmix" add songs from example the last 4 tracks.
>
> That's pretty much what LastMix is supposed to do.
>
> > Doing this you you could make a recepe like in the old "Don't stop
> the
> > music" plugin ??
>
> Exactly.
>
> > I mean that you could add for example a track with  "Sweet, Keb' Mo',
> > Tove Lo, Kim Larsen(Dansih Artist), and the get a mix of all 4 music
> > styles..... ??
> >
> > It would be a very nice feature.....  :)
>
> That's what it is.
>
> Now if that's not the case for you, what are you seeing?
>
> --
>
> Michael Hmm. I will try to observe more and do some tests. It seems like it
only continues with tracks like "last played" track.

Callesoroe
Living room: Transporter, Preamp Gato PRD-3S NPM, Martin Logan Vista
speakers, Power-AMP Gato DPA-4004 (biamp setup).
Kitchen: Transporter - Prodipe Pro 5 active bi-amp speakers. Bedroom:
Receiver+UE boombox, Kids: Receiver+Active speakers, Guestroom: Touch -
Bencmark DAC1, JBL LSR305 active speakers , TIDAL HIFI flac streaming.
http://www.last.fm/user/callesoroe