mherger wrote:

> Craig - here's an issue that I'm seeing. If I drill down to My
> Music/Artists/Some Artist/Some Album, then I pick eg. "Qobuz" from that
>
> level's "..." menu at the top, then you don't send the "menu" flag with
>
> the request. Without that flag you wouldn't get any menu information
> back. Are you building that menu yourself, or is it the result of some
> query? You should always have a menu flag set if you expect menu
> information. It should be part of the response when navigating a menu.
> But in this case I'm not sure it's such a response.

As you know I do not use any streaming service, so I cannot check any of
this myself. When called from an Artist's album list, material sends:

Code:
--------------------

  ["browseonlineartist","items",0,25000,"service_id:spotify","artist_id:8120"]

...but I have no idea what a valid response would be. Can you send me
the REQ/RESP messages you would expect from here on? Or at least what a
valid RESP to this first call would be, then I can post what Material
would then send when clicking on one of the resultant items - and we can
see where the error might be.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools
4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.