I have only just discovered this bookmark. I note that it can be used to
bookmark a remote item. I take it this means that I can bookmark a BBC
program that I have been listening to using BBC iPlayer.

sternenjaeger wrote:
>  If you want to bookmark a remote track, album or playlist then click in
> the "Now Playing" context menu on "Add bookmark for current Playlist"

I plainly don't understand some of the basics of LMS or have something
set wrong.

What is the context menu? I would have guessed that it is the menu I get
when pressing the Right button while listening. But that doesn't give an
"add bookmark for current playlist" entry, only "save to favorites" and
various pieces of information about the item.