ok so great news was that I was able to get into my old pc, download the
unifi config file and upload it successfully to my new pc.  bad news is
that:

- 192.168.0.166 is an IP address on a network where the CCs are
located?
- What are the addresses of the CCs?  ALL THE SAME DOMAINS
- your Windows firewall allows squeeze2cast-win.exe to go through?  YES,
I EVEN TURNED OFF THE FIREWALL AND IT STILL DIDN'T GENERATE
- your Windows is not in a VM?  NO
- your router has no filtering for multicast packet?  NO, NONE OF THE
CCs are wireless either so it's not needed...
- your router does not have IGMP snooping activated?  NO, not
activated.

any other ideas?

LMS 7.9.1 on QNAP 219P+
3 wired Touch End Points
Jolida Tube DAC III
Marantz 2270 to Boston Acoustics Slimlines
Marantz 7010 to B&W CM10 S2