I've released an update (0.1.2) that handles the time-slipped plays of
Double J,  triple j and ABC Classic.

I also did a bit of tidying up of the code - although it could really do
with some extra work to make it dynamically adapt if ABC adds/removes
stations.

RN (Radio National) appears to be the same stream at the same time for
each region ... but they only provide the data for Sydney area so I
re-use that for the others.
The stream URLs are available for the regional versions on the ABC site
(but not in TuneIn) - presumably for future implementation to be like
the music stations.
https://www.abc.net.au/radionational/guide/

Time-slipped streams could easily go wrong when clock changes happen in
Australia ... so we'll have to wait until October to see what happens.
https://www.abc.net.au/doublej/time-delayed-streams/10432560 (described
as beta ... from 2018)
Also - with Australia having some parts that have daylight saving and
others that do not there is a challenge to know what will happen at
other times of the year.
So - for example Sydney and Brisbane seem to have the same time for 6
months of the year because Sydney has DST and Brisbane does not.

Similar for Classic -
https://www.abc.net.au/classic/time-delayed-streams/9454020

The ABC web player for triple J allows the listener to select which
region they want to hear and what I show does match.
https://www.abc.net.au/triplej/listen-live/player/
Their web player for Double J and Classical does not offer that
capability ... so I suppose my stuff might break but for now it works.

I guess there are not many from Australia visiting the forum to confirm
things ... so ... Michael H ... you can put the repo URL into the
3rd-party list processor if you want. Maybe Aussie users of LMS will
spot it one day when they happen to go into the Plugins list in LMS.

http://www.dabdig.co.uk/slimserver-rep/repo-abcaustralia.xml

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
Author of plugins for Radio France (FIP etc), KCRW and Supla Finland