mherger wrote:
> > so, is the token problem a Spotify issue as far as you know?
>
> Unfortunately I don't _know_ anything... I can only guess. But we
> recently have seen them block "excess" requests. I tried to mitigate
> this issue in the most recent updates, but I fear we still have too many
>
> requests overall. And they're a black box. They don't tell us how they
> rate limit. I sent them a mail but haven't heard back yet.
>
> --
>
> Michael

of course, you are right about going back to previous version. it made
*no* difference.
it seems rather draconian for Spotify to reject outright any
authentication request;
that is not rate limiting.  perhaps, during these days of extreme
streaming, they are
disabling all non-oem-vendor devices.   fortunately, my Blue Node is
working fine.