slartibartfast wrote:
> The addition of track images is a nice addition. I now have a dilemma. I
> have selected 640x360 for the image resolution and now when viewed in
> the WebUI default skin the image is squashed into a square box. If I
> switch to 480x480 then the WebUI looks OK but the text in Material Skin
> can flow over the image. The 480x480 images also seem to look better as
> well

BBC style used to have a preference for rectangular images with a ratio
typically 320x180 so logos and main programme brand image are
rectangular.

"Current track" images seemed to be chosen such that they are best shown
in square format. In Web Browser BBC Sounds Player and Recent Track
images are all square.  This is probably as artwork format is derived
from LP/CD covers