slartibartfast wrote:
> I select "show on air text" and do not select "always display station
> icon" but I can't see how you can display the track image in the now
> playing section and the Radio2 icon in the queue. I see the same image
> in both positions.
I'm pretty sure you can't have two images.  LMS just asks for metadata
for every playlist item and playing item  - it doesn't provide info
about the end use of the metadata, so the plugin serves up the current
track or station icon as per user setting image" if the item is
"playing".   If you queue up a Radio station that is not playing then
you'll see the station icon.