> Thank you for developing the fantastic Spotty plugin.
>
> I am using the Latest version available of LMS 8.0.0 - 1591685001 on
> windows 10
> Using Spotty plugin 4.1.2.
>
> I have a Squeezebox boom, two raspberry Pi0 running Picoreplayer 6.x and
> a Denon-DRA800H amplifier.
> The Denon has native Spotify support the other devices are enabled for
> spotify using the Spotty plugin on LMS.
>
> I have a spotify premium account and i had enabled that account on the
> Spotty plugin and it all works well for my devices using my spotify
> account.
> When i use the spotify app on my laptop or phone all the devices are
> visible and work fine.
>
> I have a family spotify account and my children are registered using
> their own spotify accounts linked to my spotify family account.
>
> Unfortunately none of my children's devices can see any of the playback
> devices working via the Spotty plugin. They can only see the Denon which
> has the native spotify support.
>
> I tried to add their accounts on the spotty plugin but that did not
> help. The spotty plugin help says that an authorization will show up on
> the spotify app, however that never happened using spotify on mac osx,
> spotify on android or spotify on ios.
>
> Any ideas?
>

> Regards
> Sanjay

> That would happen if your LMS wasn't able to announce players in your
> network. See Settings/Advanced/Spotty - there's an option which would
> disable local announcements. If that's set automatically, then there's
> some incompatibility with another application on your LMS machine.
>
> Please post any follow-up message to the appropriate thread. I'm going
> to close this one.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Michael,

Thank you for the reply.

Just to be clear. My LMS/Spotty is seeing all the devices just fine. The
list of devices shows up on the Spotty settings page and since when i am
logged into spotify with my primary account those devices show up.
However at the same time if one of my children are logged in with their
own spotify accounts (which is linked to my primary family account) they
are unable to see any devices except the Denon which has native spotify
support.

The setting you speciified is not enabled.

Regards

Sanjay