rgdawson wrote:
> I just uploaded another bug fix, version 2.6.27.
>
> Changes:
>
> >   >   >
  - Fix bug where title bar buttons could be missing or not located
  > properly.  In a multiple monitor case where monitors have different
  > DPI settings and SLX starts up in a HiDPI monitor, the title bar
  > buttons could be missing depending on the SLX window startup width.
  > My development environment was recently upgraded to a new version
  > and this oddity popped up, which I just noticed.
  > > >

> R Greg Dawson

It just arrived here, thank you!

It was downloaded and allegedly installed twice. The first time the
version showed in the MS Store did not change. I think it's because SLX
had an open active window (the "About" page), hence the MS Store didn't
go through with installing the update. The "Modified" flag has been set,
though. After closing SLX' windows, the update was installed as
expected.

QLMS 8.0.0@2.20 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.30.1 / QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4