cpd73 wrote:
> Sorry, not an expert on this. I guess it depends on your Android
> version. Ideally its using Android System WebView. Pretty sure this is
> based upon Chrome, and is updated via the playstore. However,on older
> Android (5 or less, I think) this cannot be updated - and the version is
> quite old. If you enable developer options (tap on 'Build number' in
> settings 5 (or 7?) times) you an set the WebView implementation.

You are star!!!
Updated WebView using Aurora Store and all scale properly..
Only issue is that bottom Android Menu buttons are not displayed anymore
.. so whenever I swipe up to show them.. Material.apk takes me to either
lyrics , browse or playlist . :rolleyes:

3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, SqueezeCommander, Material
Skin Apk, Squeezelite-X,  Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 with
Material Skin