Firstly, I really like Material Skin :-)

Now, my "problem"...

I often listen to live streamed radio, but want to listen from the start
of the program.  That's easy, because of the "Skip back to start of
program" option.

However, I often then want to skip around in the stream — eg, to skip
past news on the hour/half-hour, or go back and listen to something over
again.

That takes us to the "Skip Forward 1 mins" and  "Skip Backward 5
mins"options on the "More info" page for the stream.

31175

They're fine if you just want to skip forwards or backwards that exact
amount of time.

The problem starts when you want to skip forwards or backwards more than
1 or 5 minutes, because when you click on either them of them, the "More
info" page closes, and you're back at the home page of LMS, so you've
got to open the three dots menu of the stream and click "More" again,
then click on the required "Skip..." option again.  If you want to skip
forwards, say, 10 minutes, it's obviously a pain.

31176

So, my question is: could the "More info" page for a stream be made
"persistent", so that it doesn't close when you click on a Skip option.

And/or, could the Skip options be added to, say, the stream "More"
menu?

Thanks.

|Filename: more.jpg                                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31176|

Duet x 3, via various hi-fi. LMS on Raspbian 9 (stretch) on a Pi3B+.