cpd73 wrote:
> What happens with other UIs, do they close to? As, AFAIK, its the
> 'action' that dictates what should happen - i.e if it should go back
> when clicked, etc. So, not keen on adding a special case here.

It behaves a bit differently in the default skin -- eg, it goes through
this sequence for "Skip forwards 1 mins", so you get to click on "Skip
forwards..." twice before you end up at a page without a link.

31177

Also, in the Default interface you can do a "back" in your browser (I'm
doing all this on a laptop, not a smartphone or similar) and it will
take you straight back to the page(s) with Skip links , so you don't
have to go through the faff of opening the "More" menu, etc.

cpd73 wrote:
> That said, you can press-and-hold on Material's prev/next buttons to
> skip by a configurable amount. Holding the button down will cause
> multiple skips.

Unfortunately, press-and-hold doesn't work on a laptop's touchpad :-(

|Filename: default.jpg                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31177|

Duet x 3, via various hi-fi. LMS on Raspbian 9 (stretch) on a Pi3B+.