PasTim wrote:
> I thought you said the URLs are OK from a browser?  If you are getting
> 404s in Firefox it presumably isn't an LMS issue.

Ok, poor explanation on my part - If I use Firefox with no proxy to
access LMS (@ 192.168.1.11:9000) then clicking on BBCIplayerExtras still
gives me a 404 error when clicking on the station image (ie the same
result as using Vivaldi which goes via Privoxy).  Clicking on Genres,
Podcasts, A-Z works ok in both browsers.

If if take the url which causes the 404 error from the LMS log and paste
it into my browser it works (Vivaldi and Firefox no proxy), ie
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/availability/bbc_radio_three.xml#extra
loads the xml page.

I assume therefore the basic connectivity is working but something,
perhaps locally is causing the problem.  Will Wireshark allow to me to
see what url is being requested when I click on the station image?

Paul