pshepherd wrote:
> I assume therefore the basic connectivity is working but something,
> perhaps locally is causing the problem.
Since nobody else has reported this issue - it looks to be local to your
system.

> Will Wireshark allow to me to see what url is being requested when I
> click on the station image?

I'm tryign to jusdge yoriu etchbnical ability.

Wireshark record all the bits on the network links and the user then has
to got up through the level (IP, TCP, HTTP) before you see what is on
the wire.
My guess is this is too technical/too hard to instruct remotely.

Is privoxy still running on the system ? or it been stopped in its
entirety.