crrc wrote:
>  No big deal - unless someone else has actually got track information
> currently showing I will stop thinking about it and enjoy the music.

Are you not looking at my post and slartibartfast's post which clearly
show the track info is available by two different user in two different
countries - have you turned off showing images in posts ?

Since the problem is just with your system, it is worth checking a few
things.
Out of date https support has been giving strange problem for many
users.

What version of LMS are you running ?
What version of IO::Socket::SSL (see WebUI Settings/Information) have
you got ?