crrc wrote:
> Ok got it. My fault and sorry for the trouble. I had Radio 3 registered
> as a favourite which has not changed for some time. Paul Webster in
> earlier post made me realise that my favourite link is out of date. Will
> delete that favourite and replace it.

This is not a rare problem. It is one thing I have been thinking about
how to keep a BBCiPlayer favorites (i.e.iplayer://) flexible and not
have the parameters that could change. Keep all the "changing" data in
the plugin so the parameters are updated with a plugin update and a
unchanged favorite will then take full advantage of the plugin update.