expectingtofly wrote:
> Yes, sure.  Is there a submission process I need to follow to do that?
>

> (Also, I guess there is a dependency on the bpa's version of the BBC
> Iplayer plugin also being in the 3rd party repos  )

The community repository doesn't validate anything or check xml - it
just means users do not have to add the personal repo url to LMS plugins
tab.

1. To add - all you need to is ask.
2. The location of the BBCiPlayer repo should be irrelevant to your
repo.  Users just needs to know that BBCiPlayer plugin myustr be
installed.  If you want to be helpful to end users, you could include a
check in BBC Sounds plugin to see if BBCiPlayer plugin is installed
(e.g.  check if iplayer is amongst registered handlers)  and if not make
a log entry saying "cant find BBCiPlayer plugin".