mherger wrote:

> I'd say we should include the stable version with the default
> repository, and users can add beta if they want to live on the bleeding
>
> edge?

That sounds perfect, thanks.   Apologies for my ignorance,  I can't see
where I submit a request for somebody to update the "include.json".  Is
there a forum thread, or do I just ask here?

mherger wrote:

> (I personally only create temporary test repos when I'm really unsure
> about the quality of a release, or feel it's experimental. Otherwise I
> go all in. Release quick, release often! :-))

I have to agree with you.  Although, in my day job where there is a team
of developers and testers and hundreds of automatic tests and an
automatic release pipeline I feel a lot more comfortable with the whole
"fail fast, release often" concept ;)
I'm a bit cautious (probably unnecessarily) , as I'm new to LMS
development.