bpa wrote:
> The community repository doesn't validate anything or check xml - it
> just means users do not have to add the personal repo url to LMS plugins
> tab.
>
> 1. To add - all you need to is ask.

Ok, thanks, I'll try and find out where I need to ask. [Edit],  ah I see
you have pointed me in the right direction in your edit.  thanks.

bpa wrote:

> 2. The location of the BBCiPlayer repo should be irrelevant to your
> repo.  Users just needs to know that BBCiPlayer plugin myustr be
> installed.

Yes, I realise that, but I thought I read earlier in this thread that
there is an older version of the Iplayer plugin in the official repos
and that your version isn't in the community repo's, thus creating
confusion?