Clan wrote:
> Hello Pinkdot,
>
> Thank you for updating LMS and keeping it alive.
> I downloaded and installed Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 -
> 1605166211 over my previous version for a few days after reading the
> entire thread about it.
>
> However, I have the following problem, the skin of 'standard' does not
> work well on my iPad (Air2), see the attached photos.
> This also applies to the 'Light' skin.
>
> I prefer to work with the usual standard skin because I like this to
> work.
>
> Would you like to see if there is a solution for me?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Kind regards.

Most of the times clearing your browser cache will solve the issue. You
can check if the default interface is working correctly by adding
'Default' after de port number : <ip-address>:9002/Default/

-DS718+, RPI 2 ('Spotifyd'
(https://github.com/Spotifyd/spotifyd)/'myMPD'
(https://jcorporation.github.io/myMPD/)),Aune S6 - Exposure 3010S2 - PMC
FB1i-s
-DS115 test server
-'Logitech Media Server 8.0.0 for Synology
'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?111876-LmsUpdate-and-LmsRepack-Synology-8-0-*-packages)