cpd73 wrote:
> This is *not* true. Material does -try- to check if the response from
> LMS -indicates- if an item should have a 'More' option or not - which is
> why it is -not- shown for all items. As stated in the Material thread,
> something in this response is tripping Material up (and the fault is
> very likely to be with Material).

I'm sorry if I misunderstood the reply I got in the Material thread, I'm
not trying blame or pointing fingers here. I should have limited my
experience to the Spotty search result.

After testing this a bit extensively in Spotty search result, I now see
that in some Search results, Spotty actually offer relevant
More-options.

Where I miss relevant More-options are in these use cases:

- Songs (on the first level of search results)
This gives me an empty More-options
->This More-option should be improved, it should results in the same
rich More-options menu you get from the playlist view.

- Playlists found in the sub-structure of Playlists
This gives me the Songs of the Playlist and no More-options
Repeating this on Songs gives an empty More-options
->This More-option can be omitted as it results is the same as selecting
the main entry

- Podcasts found in the sub-structure of Podcasts
This gives me the Episodes of the Podcasts and not More-options
Repeating this on Episodes gives an empty More-options
->This More-option can be omitted as it results is the same as selecting
the main entry

- Episodes found in the sub-structure of Podcast Episodes
This gives me an empty More-options
->This More-option should be improved, it should results in the same
rich More-options menu you get from the playlist view.

- Users found in the sub-structure of Users lacks More-options entry
->This More-option can be omitted as I can not se any relevant
More-options here

There are already relevant More-options menu for these...
- Artist found in the sub-structure of Artists
- Albums found in the sub-structure of Albums

NAS: QNAP TS-459U+ QTS 4.2.6 (4x 2TB, RAID5)
Services: LMS 8.1.0 by  QLMS 2.10.06   'QLMS at QNAP club'
(https://www.qnapclub.eu/sv/qpkg/545)
Squeezebox:  6x Receiver, 3x Boom, 2x SB3 Classic, 1x Touch
Controller:  Control by Material skin or iPeng, Local music or Spotify
by Spotty