slartibartfast wrote:
> If I select an album in the search results I do see the tracks on the
> album.

You are correct again, I had some odd albums in my search result that
did only have 1 song. I thought that was the Album showing as the song
and album had the same name.

But doing this for some more regular searches I do get the album songs
and the extra option Artist(s) at the end, which link me to more options
for each Artist.
And finally I have the year which doesn't do anything.

NAS: QNAP TS-459U+ QTS 4.2.6 (4x 2TB, RAID5)
Services: LMS 8.1.0 by QLMS 2.21.00   'QLMS at QNAP club'
(https://www.qnapclub.eu/sv/qpkg/545)
Squeezebox:  6x Receiver, 3x Boom, 2x SB3 Classic, 1x Touch
Controller:  Control by Material skin or iPeng, Local music or Spotify
by Spotty