slartibartfast wrote:
> That is what I see but it is also exactly the same as clicking on the
> Artist or Album so it isn't really a context menu, it is more of a sub
> menu.

You are right, didn't tried that, too obvious...
I would say for Artist this is what I expected from the More-options.
Perhaps More could also be omitted here as well, or selecting the main
element  should be omitted and only allow for the More-options .
But again that is probably a bit weird, so there might already be a
fallback logic for that, if no main action then do more-options...

When in Search results/Albums, selecting an Album element I would expect
to see the songs of the Album.
Now I get what I would say are the More-options
So for Albums there should be a More-option providing what it does
today.
But the selection on the Album element should give another result, the
songs of the album.

All according to my opinion and expectations of course...

NAS: QNAP TS-459U+ QTS 4.2.6 (4x 2TB, RAID5)
Services: LMS 8.1.0 by QLMS 2.21.00   'QLMS at QNAP club'
(https://www.qnapclub.eu/sv/qpkg/545)
Squeezebox:  6x Receiver, 3x Boom, 2x SB3 Classic, 1x Touch
Controller:  Control by Material skin or iPeng, Local music or Spotify
by Spotty