CakeOrDeath wrote:
> I have been unable to get this to run. But, I keep trying.
>
> On December 11th I downloaded and installed
> "SqueezeliteX-2.7.10.0-setup_win64.exe".
>
> The Player Output Device is set to "Topping USB Audio Device".
>
> It has been running flawlessly and I am loving it!
>
> I'm running the default LMS skin. I'm afraid of setting it to the
> Material Skin.

Try Material Skin (written by Craig Drummond), it is really nice.  You
can install Material Skin on your LMS server through the Plugins tab in
server settings.  Once you have it installed on your server it is easy
to switch back and forth on the fly.  You can change it in settings.
You can also create "Skin presets" in the SLX menu in order to quickly
change layout and skin..  For example I have.

32618 32619

Greg

|Filename: Skin_presets2.png                                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32619|

Squeezelite-X