I wondered how qobuz responds to the Preferred format selection.  So, if
I have preferred 24/96, but an album is available in 24/192, what
happens?  Does it mean the album won't show as available, or if an album
is available in 24/192, does will it also be available in 24/96, or will
it drop down to 16/44.1?  Most of my devices will play 24/192, but I
have a Transporter, which caps out at 24/96.  Just trying to work out
the best option where some devices are limited, but qobuz is increasing
the amount of 192, so thinking about what's best to do.

ta

pete S