I think I found my solution. And it seems the proponents for the plugin
are right. It works flawlessly now.

I had my router configured in stealth mode. A ping to
streaming-std.qobuz.com gave back an IPv4-address with packet loss of
about 25%.
After switching off stealth mode I sent another ping to
streaming-std.qobuz.com which was answered from an IPv6-host at Amazon's
cloudfront.net. That's what it should look like!!
Not to mention there's no packet loss at all!!

Very relieved greetings from northern Germany,
happy Jazzlampe

large: piCorePlayer -> HifiBerry Digi+ Pro-> Mutec MC-3+ Reclocker ->
MiniDSP 4x10HD -> 'Martion Bullfrog active speaker system'
(http://martion.de/product/bullfrogactive)
medium: piCorePlayer -> ifi micro iDSD -> Cayin A-55 T -> Sonics
Amerigo
small: piCorePlayer -> HifiBerry DAC -> Abacus Prepino -> DIY Amplifier
"the full swing" -> DIY Coax Monitor
kitchen: piCorePlayer -> HifiBerry Amp2 -> JBL Control One Pro
workshop: Squeezebox Radio