cpd73 wrote:
> AlbumArtist is not shown in queue/now-playing - just track artist.

I know. I mention that because I think it’s logical and it’s where
Material is definitely different to Default.

The issue is at Queue / Now Playing level which is Track Artist. Can the
display here be switchable to achieve what both PasTim and I want to
see?
All values for PasTim
Array value 1 for me.
I can’t see there being any other alternative requirement.

As you intend to expand Now Playing to include Conductor and Composer on
an optional basis I think it’s important to nail this down now.

I appreciate that the nuance of the value 1 approach needs explaining
from a “how to tag your music” point of view.

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* Joggler & Pi4/Khadas  -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s

*Office* Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
*Dining Room* SB Boom
*Kitchen* UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom* SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s +
Kef ceiling speakers
*Guest Room* Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
Everything controlled by iPeng & Material on iOS