gnackwatschn wrote:
> In my case and also for other people who already posted here is: I have
> a Raspberry Pi with SqueezeLite, connected to a Denon AVR. The
> SqueezeLite volume is fixed at 100% and should always stay there,
> because all volume adjustments should be done on the Denon AVR. Therefor
> the Denon Serial plugin or Denon AVP Plugin can be used in LMS. The
> plugins recognize volume changes made in LMS web interface (although the
> player volume is fixed at 100%) and send the value it over to the AVR.
> As stated before: this works fine in classic skin, simpy because the
> volume slider is not greyed out.

So, jsut to confirm; Player's volume is fixed at 100%, but the
volume-slider, etc, should function as normal? This -should- be easy
eniough. Are there scenarios where this would not be wanted?

This would make the code easier, as I dont really need to care about
fixed volume, etc. (So I could remove the 'Fixed volume' label, and
remove special cases required for this).

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.