Mr. Floppy wrote:
> Unfortunately it didn't work either. What I did now because I couldn't
> imagine that I was the only one with the mistake. I uninstalled my LMS
> and reinstalled it directly with Pinkdots version 24.
>
> After a first try with only a part of my collection I can say that your
> regular plugin works. I only had a few albums read in.
>
> Now I let read my complete disk and test it again afterwards. But I
> assume that it will still work.
>
> I suspect that the bugs crept in due to the updates from the original
> Synology beta package to the Pinkdots version. I assume that reading my
> library will take until tonight. I will continue to report. Thanks for
> your help and sorry for the circumstances.
>
> Edit: quicker as expected. Read all tracks (214377) into fresh installed
> LMS. Everything works as expected. So it was not the fault of your
> plugin, it was a fault of my installation. After fresh install
> everything is fine. Sorry again for the circumstances.

A question to Mr. Floppy regarding his 2019's problem:
Is your plugin still working as expected?
I'm experiancing a very similar problem. The playlist starts from it's
beginning when a bookmark is selected.

I already tried a fresh installed LMS, but no luck.
I'm not sure wether this thread is still active, but I added my log -
just in case sternenjaeger is still watching.

I'm on pinkdots LMS 8.1.1-1610364019 on a Synology 916+

|Filename: server.log.zip                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33149|