hoewer wrote:

> I'm not sure wether this thread is still active, but I added my log -
> just in case sternenjaeger is still watching.

Yes i am still here. I had a brief look through the log and i am pretty
sure it is the same problem that Mr. Floppy had with his installation
and which was resolved with an updated version of the squeezebox server
for his Synology NAS.

The log entried are pretty similar. Firstly there is the "no url for
row:{}" message which indicates that the plugin does not get the URL of
the currently played track after the playback is started and additionaly
the same strange waitingToPlay=1 value in the answer to the status
request.

Would it be possible for you to install the same version of the
squeezebox server that solved the problem for Mr. Floppy and see if this
also works for you?