WRT. to Composers (and other roles) when using an online service: as
you're sending the "include_online_only_artists:1" parameter you'll get
all contributors which are online only. As they are online only, we
don't have any tracks of them in the collection. Which means we have no
role information either. But using that "include_online_only_artists:1"
flag you tell LMS to include them anyway. To fix this issue you probably
shouldn't use that flag when limiting by role.

Please let me know if this is a query you actually got from LMS :D.

Michael

"It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log
and/or scanner.log file!"
(LMS: Settings/Information)