If I play the 'Mellow Mix' > 'FLAC *regular *stream', through the Radio
Paradise plugin, the 'now playing' screen never refreshes, the music
itself is fine. Mine is stuck on the same info for weeks, maybe months.
The 'now playing' info on other 'Mellow Mix' streams (FLAC Interactive
and AAC) is fine. On the 'Main' mixes the 'now playing' info is also
fine.

So, no big deal, I just select the 'Mellow mix - interactive' stream.
But still curious, is anyone else seeing this?

Logitech Media Server Versie: 8.1.1 - 1610364019
Radio Paradise plugin v3.1.0