Still stuck on 'Ray LaMontagne, In My Own Way'.

Maybe it has something to do with synced players, cause that doesn't
seem to work with the Radio Paradise app?

I have 2 synced players (both Touch), whenever I turn on the other from
where I made the original Radio Paradise selection it always tells me
something like: "can't open https stream for //radioparadise...." (don't
remember exactly).

Of course, that does work, I can navigate there through the menu and it
plays perfectly and in sync with the other.

Logitech Media Server Versie: 8.1.1 - 1610364019
Radio Paradise plugin v3.1.0

LMS is on a Raspberry Pi4B (piCorePlayer)