Had a frustrating night with my effort to downgrade Spotty - run into
permission problems, tried to fix but finally still did not get it
working.
And after reading more in the forums I realized it is not worth the
effort as DSM7 will eventually upgrade Perl to an LMS incompatible
version and I cannot prevent this.
Running LMS as a Synology package is a dead end.

Today I gave Docker a try which was way more easy than I expected. Much
better approach as I now can play around with newer LMS versions and
still have keep my old versions.

Unfortunately I get the same Spotty problem with disconnected daemons
(LMS v8.1.1, Spotty v4.4.9).

How I can reproduce using the Spotify app on my iPhone:

- Switch app to Squeezebox Radio: Works
- Switch app back to iPhone audio: Works
- Switch app again to same Squeezebox Radio: Fails (times out) Log
  says "Connect daemon is running, but not connected - shutting down to
  force restart"

This means every second time a SB Radio as chosen it will not accept as
it is restarting its daemon.