mherger wrote:

> Can you tell me what URI it uses (see the Share option in a Spotify
> app)?

Well, the playlist is not for an only artist. There are several songs
from various artists. In former Spotify versions, I think they appear as
single marked as favourite songs (with the green heart). Now they appear
as a list called temas que te gustan (in English songs you like).

How ist it not correctly imported?

The list does not appear at all in LMS playlists. The other playlists
appear as Spotify:playlist_name

It is very strange

Regards

JP