rgdawson wrote:
>  Generally, you would not see this cause unless you have manually
> configured advanced parameters.
>
> R Greg Dawson

Yes, the error msg complains of just that. I run the application
defaults and have verified the parameters supplied by Squeezelite-X are
correct.
The LMS local player is disabled; no conflict there; LMS squeezelite
connects to KS without error and the player log indicates no problem. I
make sure the player is not running when Squeezelite-X player is
active.

The root issue is this buggy Musiland driver. ASIO is unstable and when
it gets fussy, WASAPI goes down with it.
So, I have grown accustomed to using KS with this card in order to
achieve psuedo WASAPI exclusive mode...clean signal path.

Thanks for giving it a poke, I'll use LMS until I decide I've had enough
and fork over for a new interface.
Cheers!