jotap_66 wrote:
> Why?. At this time it is working with Spotty. Quobuz works very well.
> But it is priced double than Spotify
>
> Regards
>
> JP

Because Spotty which Michael has developed for LMS uses LibreSpot - a
library of GPL code from third party developers. At this stage we do not
even know what codec Spotify will use to deliver their HiFi offering -
it could be simply Flac in an Ogg container or something less mainstream
but whatever it is it will need to be built into LibreSpot first. It may
be trivial or it may be complicated but inevitably we wont get Spotify
HiFi into LMS on day 1 of their service.

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* Joggler & Pi4/Khadas  -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s

*Office* Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
*Dining Room* SB Boom
*Kitchen* UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom* SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s +
Kef ceiling speakers
*Guest Room* Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
Everything controlled by iPeng & Material on iOS