backball wrote:
> Thanks for getting back. Maybe I can go back to my old laptop and see
> whether it behaves the same way - could just be a Windows power settings
> etc. as the network should be stable (I'm on Ethernet)

Confirm the issue is with my infrastructure. Have tried on an old Win10
laptop and it just works. So the good news is the code is good. The bad
news is it doesn't work properly on my system :)

My system is a brand new Lenovo laptop connected via docking station to
two Dell monitors (DisplayPort) and webcam. Audio from the 3.5mm jack on
the monitor to a set of external speakers. The display does blink at
times for a fraction, cutting both video and sound (probably driver). I
know all this shouldn't make a difference as the app runs on the laptop
itself.

Will continue looking for options as I like the app and need access to
my LMS...