I need some help with two players on server device,

both devices are USB, ( USB dac and USB to coax converter, using
different drivers)
I can play them independently just fine ( in all modes; asio, KS,WDM) ,
but having problems to leave booth output devices active at the same
time...

I've even tried to use two commands for squeezelite-x64.exe and
squeezelite*.ffmpeg.exe with different -o "my output devices" and -n (
name ie; USB or SPDIF) for each output device accordingly

while I can get them both to show up briefly, then one of them wont play
correctly and after about 3 second the time line jumps to the end of the
track,

any idea how to do this right under windows? ideally I would like  to
run a minimized process or as service,
only in worst case this  could be as two gui instances,
I hope someone has done this before or can point me to right direction,

Thank you