I'm not a regular visitor to this forum, so sorry if this has been
answered before (I searched but could not find an answer).

Under Apps > Spotty > Playlists I see the playlists I made using the
Spotify app. Under My Music > Playlists I see the same playlists, with
"Spotify:" prepended.
Now, when Spotty plays a song from Spotify, I can right click on the
song in the web interface, select Add to playlist, and select one of the
"Spotify: <name>" playlists.
However, the new song does not appear in the selected Spotify playlist.
Instead a new playlist "Spotify <name>" (without the colon) is created
under My Music > Playlists, with only that song in it.

Do I need to configure something to make this work the way I expect it?
Or is it not possible to add songs to Spotify playlists anyway?