atrocity wrote:
> Anyway, thank you for the response. At this point I think I'll just try
> to restore the old plugin. At some point I'll presumably run out of
> albums for it to play...I had assumed that when that day came I'd just
> wipe out all the data and start fresh, but maybe that would be the
> perfect time to transition to the new plugin.

I've managed to download, unzip and copy the old plugin to
/usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Plugins (I'm using Max2Play). The plugins
page shows Dynamic Playlists is now at version 2.10.247 but clicking on
Dynamic Playlists from the main menu tells me "License Manager plugin
must be installed". I copied (not moved!) the LicenseManagerPlugin
directory from /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins
but I'm still getting the same message.